Thanks for your interest in our organisation!
One of A Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
We started 2019 with a group of 90 employees and welcome you at any time!
Each role in our organisation is challenging and interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
About the function
As a vision project engineer, your multidisciplinary activities make you understand the systems we develop, deliver and service.
Our matrix-organisation enables easy interaction with other teams. Your role is a key-position which strongly interacts with R&D, engineering, suppliers, sales and the customer.
By executing turn-key projects you will learn from all aspects which typically occur in machine-vision automation processes.
In your development curve from smaller to larger projects, there will always be room of differentiation or specialisation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You build vision-setups to investigate samples and determine together with the team which imaging hardware will provide optimal result.
- All findings and conclusions are clearly documented in your reports, which you will present to our customer.
- In the large variety of projects, you play a key-role in developing new vision-systems.
- To ensure our customer experiences an excellent ‘Factory Acceptance Test’, you’ve tested and approved the overall functionality of the setup.
- You will participate in on-site installations and commissioning-activities and take care of the last details before handing over the system to our customer.
- If it suits your ambition, you have the ability to join world-wide installation of our solutions.
- Our service-team can count on your problem-solving expertise when operational support is required. This is done locally or remotely and always in close co-operation with your software colleagues.
- A technical education at Bachelor level is preferred
- You are familiar with mechatronics and software development.
- If you have worked with, or have a background in PLC’s or MES-systems, that will be an advantage.
- In our technical world it’s all about communication! Are you a technically interested colleague with communication skills?
- Good communication requires fluency in English or Dutch; other languages are a valuable asset.
- Your attitude is pragmatic, you like taking initiatives and act pro-actively to get the work done.
- A no-nonsense, hands-on mentality makes you succesful, both independently and in a team.
About One of A Kind Technologies
With over 90 highly educated employees, primarily engineers, we focus on specific niches within the pharmaceutical, food and packaging industry.
We enable availability of safer food and pharmaceuticals, from more efficiënt processes.
Our solutions for automated in-line quality inspection deliver transparent data for track and trace purposes.
We share high-end vision knowledge, gained from our broad portfolio, our IP and our technology, within the group and with our partners.
Through partnerships with specialized OEM equipment manufacturers around the globe, our vision-technology is integrated into complete production, assembly and processing lines.
Our technology roadmap focusses on Computer Vision, Software, Mechatronics and Robotics.
We understand that, to execute projects from development to installation and support, we require people with multidisciplinary competencies.
Our aim to grow and professionalize automatically brings opportunities in sales, engineering, afters-sales, service & support.
Coming years we will expand our operations further from the Dutch headquarters in Eindhoven and supporting offices around the globe such as in Charlotte, NC, USA (2019).
- Enjoy variable office hours;
- There’s room for your individual development;
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleages;
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package;
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organisation;
- We breathe challenge and innovation;
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise;
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity;
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions;
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications;
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resumé to email@example.com
(acquisition-activities to our posted vacancies are not required, thanks for respecting this.)
See you soon @
One of A Kind Technologies B.V.
Freddy van Riemsdijkweg 8
5657 EE Eindhoven
‘By believing in his dreams man turns them into reality’ – Hergé