Thanks for your interest in our organization!
One of A Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
We started 2019 with a group of 90 employees and welcome you at any time!
Each role in our organization is challenging and interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
About the function
As a Technical Solutions Engineer you take on all kinds of high-level technical problems that can occur in machine-vision automation processes.
You often start from a vague and poorly formulated problem description that does not appear to make sense. With your analytical nature you clarify the problem description and start working from there towards an understanding of the problem by means of relevant experiments in combination with theoretical evidence. Consequently, you can define potential solutions which you can quickly verify in a pragmatic way if necessary. Once you have defined the desired solution you are able to communicate this solution towards all the disciplines that need to act.
You report your findings such that the technological knowledge base of the organization improves.
- A technical education at Bachelor level, e.g. physics, mechanics, electronics, chemistry, or comparable;
- You have experience with systems comprising mechanics, electronics, software and physics;
- Affinity with optics is welcome.
- You are an analytical thinker;
- You easily make interdisciplinary connections;
- You can sort out relevant technical knowledge independently;
- You take ownership of a problem, and do not rest until you have unraveled it;
- You can make a good balance between quick solutions and technically elegant solutions dependent on context of the projects;
- You remain calm, and keep control of your job and responsibilities, even under pressure or hectic situations.
- You are hands on;
- You can easily summarize the status of your work in non-technical terminology;
- You communicate easily with engineers from all different disciplines;
- Your reports are in English, complete and to the point.
About One of A Kind Technologies
With over 90 highly educated employees, primarily engineers, we focus on specific niches within the pharmaceutical, food and packaging industry.
We enable availability of safer food and pharmaceuticals, from more efficient processes.
Our solutions for automated in-line quality inspection deliver transparent data for track and trace purposes.
We share high-end vision knowledge, gained from our broad portfolio, our IP and our technology, within the group and with our partners.
Through partnerships with specialized OEM equipment manufacturers around the globe, our vision-technology is integrated into complete production, assembly and processing lines.
Our technology roadmap focusses on Computer Vision, Software, Mechatronics and Robotics.
We understand that, to execute projects from development to installation and support, we require people with multidisciplinary competencies.
Our aim to grow and professionalize automatically brings opportunities in sales, engineering, after-sales, service & support.
Coming years we will expand our operations further from the Dutch headquarters in Eindhoven and supporting offices around the globe such as in Charlotte, NC, USA (2019).
- Challenging job with lots of autonomy;
- Great variation in tasks and projects you take on;
- Enjoy variable office hours;
- There’s room for your individual development;
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleagues;
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package;
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organization;
- We breathe challenge and innovation;
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink;
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise;
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity;
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions;
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications;
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
(acquisition-activities to our posted vacancies are not required, thanks for respecting this.)
See you soon @
One of A Kind Technologies B.V.
Freddy van Riemsdijkweg 8
5657 EE Eindhoven