Thanks for your interest in our organisation!
One of A Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
We started 2019 with a group of 90 employees and welcome you at any time!
Each role in our organisation is challenging and interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
About the function
We develop high-end inspection systems that are built and tested. After succesful testing each unit will be validated by the System Applications Engineering team.
A large share of our systems is delivered to the pharmaceutical industry and must meet high quality standards, therefore validation plays an important role.
Customers are located all over the world and you will be part of the system-installation, integration and commissioning, therefore travelling is part of the job.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You are more than just a part of the team, our Application Engineers are the face of our company!
- Representing a professional company starts with well-prepared customer visits.
- Flexibility and perseverance are two key-ingredients you master to ensure customer-satisfaction while you’re working in their facilities.
- It’s part of your role to always remain critical towards quality.
- Getting the job done requires multidisciplinary knowledge of mechanical, electrical, optical and software sub-systems.
- You will participate in on-site installations and commissioning-activities and take care of the last details before handing over the system to our customer.
- Our service-team can count on your problem-solving expertise when operational support is required. This is done locally or remotely and always in close co-operation with your colleagues.
- A technical education at Bachelor level is preferred
- You are familiar with mechatronics and software development, preferrably in a system application engineering role.
- If you have worked with, or have a background in PLC’s or MES-systems, that will be an advantage.
- A vivid affinity for industrial automation and creativity are welcome.
- Experience in high-tech equipment manufacturing and the belonging supply-chain would ideally complete your profile.
- Knowledge of GAMP is a plus.
- In our technical world it’s all about communication! Are you a technically interested colleague with communication skills?
- Good communication requires fluency in English; Dutch or other languages are a valuable asset.
- You’re able to listen to internal and external customers and prioritize tasks
- Your attitude is pragmatic, you like taking initiatives and act pro-actively to get the work done.
- A no-nonsense, hands-on mentality makes you succesful, both independently and in a team.
- You remain calm, and keep control of your job and responsibilities, even under pressure or hectic situations
About One of A Kind Technologies
With over 90 highly educated employees, primarily engineers, we focus on specific niches within the pharmaceutical, food and packaging industry.
We enable availability of safer food and pharmaceuticals, from more efficiënt processes.
Our solutions for automated in-line quality inspection deliver transparent data for track and trace purposes.
We share high-end vision knowledge, gained from our broad portfolio, our IP and our technology, within the group and with our partners.
Through partnerships with specialized OEM equipment manufacturers around the globe, our vision-technology is integrated into complete production, assembly and processing lines.
Our technology roadmap focusses on Computer Vision, Software, Mechatronics and Robotics.
We understand that, to execute projects from development to installation and support, we require people with multidisciplinary competencies.
Our aim to grow and professionalize automatically brings opportunities in sales, engineering, afters-sales, service & support.
Coming years we will expand our operations further from the Dutch headquarters in Eindhoven and supporting offices around the globe such as in Charlotte, NC, USA (2019).
- Enjoy variable office hours;
- There’s room for your individual development;
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleages;
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package;
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organisation;
- We breathe challenge and innovation;
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise;
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity;
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions;
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications;
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resumé to email@example.com
(acquisition-activities to our posted vacancies are not required, thanks for respecting this.)
See you soon @
One of A Kind Technologies B.V.
Freddy van Riemsdijkweg 8
5657 EE Eindhoven
‘By believing in his dreams man turns them into reality’ – Hergé