Thanks for your interest in our organization!
One of A Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
Each role in our organization is challenging and allows you to interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
You will work in a high-tech environment, responsible for significant and highly complex projects for international customers (travel percentage <10%). You create and keep an overview of all projects under your responsibility and the actions needed per project. You know your contacts at the customer and their requirements and develop a project plan and planning accordingly. During the entire project (typically 4-8 months) you lead and direct the involved team existing out of mechanical and electrical engineers, software developers, assembly and system engineers, testers and service engineers. You ensure timely information and communication internally as well as externally.
Besides management of Quality, Time and Budget you also understand the technology at high level sufficient enough to challenge the team and to contribute in decision making, problem solving and continuous improvement. You follow-up, walk the extra mile and are the role model for the organization. You do not give up until objectives are met.
You are not easily anxious or stressed and capable of creating structure out of chaos or to act as crisis manager at ad hoc request. Given the circumstance you adjust your style of leading and communication.As project manager you can communicate at all levels from workshop to management board.
You become enthusiastic at the idea to work in a fast growing company with a long history yet start-up mentality where a lot can still be implemented according to your insights.
- More than 5 years of experience in the development of high-tech, mechatronics, machines and modules in multiple relevant applications
- You are a team player with good communication skills and coaching capabilities
- You are self starting and independent and prepared to walk the extra mile
- Trained or certified according to designated Project Management method (Scrum, Prince2, IPMA a.o.) is preferred
- Possible experience with GAMP process / machine vision is an extra
- Affinity with technology is desired
About One of A Kind Technologies
With over 120 highly educated employees, primarily engineers, we focus on specific niches within the pharmaceutical, food and packaging industry. We enable availability of safer food and pharmaceuticals, from more efficient processes. Our solutions for automated in-line quality inspection deliver transparent data for track and trace purposes .
We share high-end vision knowledge, gained from our broad portfolio, our IP and our technology, within the group and with our partners. Through partnerships with specialized OEM equipment manufacturers around the globe, our vision-technology is integrated into complete production, assembly and processing lines. Our technology roadmap focuses on Computer Vision, Software, Mechatronics and Robotics.
We understand that, to execute projects from development to installation and support, we require people with multidisciplinary competencies. Our aim to grow and professionalize automatically brings opportunities in sales, engineering, after-sales, service & support. Coming years we will expand our operations further from the Dutch headquarters in Eindhoven and supporting offices around the globe such as in Canada, Ontario.
- Enjoy variable office hours
- There’s room for your individual development
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleagues
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organization
- We breathe challenge and innovation
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resume to email@example.com
(acquisition-activities to our posted vacancies are not required, thanks for respecting this.)
See you soon @
One of A Kind Technologies B.V.
Freddy van Riemsdijkweg 8
5657 EE Eindhoven