Thanks for your interest in our organization!
One of A Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
Each role in our organization is challenging and allows you to interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
About the function
In these products we use both Windows and Linux based solutions. We have a Gitlab based CI system that tests software on both platforms.
As a Linux system administrator/continuous integration engineer you would be responsible to maintain the Linux servers, help the team develop and enhance the development and CI process. But also, to come up with new and better way to make our daily work easier and less error prone. As an example, we are enabling more automated testing by integrating real hardware into nightly builds.
We are looking for these skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related education;
- Familiarity with Docker, Debian, Package management, GIT, Gitlab, SSL;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Ruby and C++;
- Independent worker that can create proposals for solving IT / CI problems and likes to solve puzzles, thinks of problems as challenges;
- Good communication requires fluency in English; Dutch or other languages are a valuable asset;
- Good communicative skills, to take part in discussions and devising solutions;
- Pro-active attitude, takes the initiative.
About One of A Kind Technologies
With over 140 highly educated employees, primarily engineers, we focus on specific niches within the pharmaceutical, food and packaging industry. We enable availability of safer food and pharmaceuticals, from more efficient processes. Our solutions for automated in-line quality inspection deliver transparent data for track and trace purposes. We share high-end vision knowledge, gained from our broad portfolio, our IP and our technology, within the group and with our partners. Through partnerships with specialized OEM equipment manufacturers around the globe, our vision-technology is integrated into complete production, assembly and processing lines. Our technology roadmap focusses on Computer Vision, Software, Mechatronics and Robotics.
We understand that, to execute projects from development to installation and support, we require people with multidisciplinary competencies. Our aim to grow and professionalize automatically brings opportunities in sales, engineering, after-sales, service & support. Coming years we will expand our operations further from the Dutch headquarters in Eindhoven and supporting offices around the globe in Ontario, Canada.
- Enjoy variable office hours;
- There’s room for your individual development;
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleagues;
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package;
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organization;
- We breathe challenge and innovation;
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise;
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity;
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions;
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications.
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
(acquisition-activities to our posted vacancies are not required, thanks for respecting this.)