This 2019 edition is the second time for Beltech and Chistiaens Agro Systems to attend FruitLogistica.
Our engineers have worked hard to be able to show a completely new setup of the Sortiflex® Integraded Sorting Robot.
It’s great to see how the hard work pays off in a lean design, robust mechanics and robotics.
What’s new to Sortiflex® in the #Fruitlogistica2019 edition?
We’ve listened to your feedback and we kept the lean design and the small footprint for the machine.
Other improvements were made:
- Beltech has added multiple vision setups in order to demonstrate the wide range of possibilities.
- In-line quality inspection with multi spectral infrared techniques can now be integrated.
- The new Sortiflex® is equipped with ABB deltarobots
- Picking algorithms have been optimized to achieve even higher yield
- Three of the gripper designs are shown, able to handle soft-skinned produce without leaving permanent marks
Thanks for your visit!
As you may have noticed in Berlin, we had a busy time welcoming you all at our stand.
We like to thank you for your interest and the many good conversations we had!
Your questions, remarks and feedback have made #FruitLogistica2019 a true succes already.
As promised, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to follow up the discussed topics.
What’s up after the exhibition?
The 2019-setup will be used as a demonstrator and will handle more than just mini-cucumbers.
Meet our team in Hall 9, booth E01 and set a date for testing your product on the upgraded Sortiflex® in Eindhoven.
Or get in touch via mail here, a soon reply is guaranteed!
Questions about our company and communications, let me know!