Thanks for your interest in our organisation!
One of A Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
We started 2019 with a group of 90 employees and welcome you at any time!
Each role in our organisation is challenging and interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
About the function
Within the team you are responsible for design and delivery of electrical schemes and drawings.
You like to interact with our R&D-department, translating the customer’s wishes and demands into working technical solutions.
By actively working on standardisation and documentation, you contribute to continuous improvement, a common mindset within the group.
Our matrix-organisation enables easy interaction with other teams, such as mechanical, optical and software-experts, but you also are in close contact with sales, production, service and project-management.
- A level of BSc or MSc in electrical engineering is required.
- Our electrical engineering is done in E-plan, knowledge of this software is an advantage.
- We welcome candidates with more than one year of relevant experience.
- In our technical world it’s all about communication! Are you a technically interested colleague with communication skills?
- Good communication requires fluency in English or Dutch; other languages are a valuable asset.
- Your attitude is pragmatic, you like taking initiatives and act pro-actively to get the work done.
- A no-nonsense, hands-on mentality makes you succesful, both independently and in a team.
About One of A Kind Technologies
With over 90 highly educated employees, primarily engineers, we focus on specific niches within the pharmaceutical, food and packaging industry.
We enable availability of safer food and pharmaceuticals, from more efficiënt processes.
Our solutions for automated in-line quality inspection deliver transparent data for track and trace purposes.
We share high-end vision knowledge, gained from our broad portfolio, our IP and our technology, within the group and with our partners.
Through partnerships with specialized OEM equipment manufacturers around the globe, our vision-technology is integrated into complete production, assembly and processing lines.
Our technology roadmap focusses on Computer Vision, Software, Mechatronics and Robotics.
We understand that, to execute projects from development to installation and support, we require people with multidisciplinary competencies.
Our aim to grow and professionalize automatically brings opportunities in sales, engineering, afters-sales, service & support.
Coming years we will expand our operations further from the Dutch headquarters in Eindhoven and supporting offices around the globe such as in Charlotte, NC, USA (2019).
- Enjoy variable office hours;
- There’s room for your individual development;
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleages;
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package;
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organisation;
- We breathe challenge and innovation;
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise;
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity;
- We promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions;
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications;
Are you interested, or know anyone who wants to grow with us?
Tell us about your motivation and send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
(acquisition-activities to our posted vacancies are not required, thanks for respecting this.)
See you soon @
One of A Kind Technologies B.V.
Freddy van Riemsdijkweg 8
5657 EE Eindhoven
‘By believing in his dreams man turns them into reality’ – Hergé